Friday, December 20, 2013

Richards and loss 5 goals in the third

Richards was OK with these emotions and others swirling around the dressing room. The Metropolitan Division has been a kind terrain so far this season, but the Blue Jackets have not taken advantage. It's been a bumpy ride, but none more so than tonight.
"We should be angry and upset after this," Richards said. "At least I hope our players are."
Flyers goaltender Steve Mason, facing his former club for the first time since he was traded last April, had 25 saves -- 16 in the second period -- to earn the win. He wasn't bragging after the game.
"The guys bailed me out a little bit tonight," Mason said. "I didn't do enough on my own to deserve to win, but it means a lot that they picked me up in the third period like that. It shows how explosive we can be."
Richards needs to be fired he has no passion how can he expect his players to show some passion, if you watch him on the bench he just stands there.

No comments: