Thursday, June 15, 2006

Jody Shelley Columbus Blue Jackets

The Columbus Blue Jackets have re-signed forward Jody Shelley to a two-year contract, club President and General Manager Doug MacLean announced Thursday.
Jody is a fierce competitor who has worked tirelessly to improve his game each year he's been with our club," said MacLean. "He possesses tremendous character and has not only become a real leader in our dressing room, but a great ambassador in our community as well."
I love playing in Columbus and I'm proud to be part of one of the best organizations in the NHL," said Shelley. "I feel really good about our team and I'm looking forward to helping the Blue Jackets take the next step and bring playoff hockey to our fans." Glad to see that Shelley is back.Thats about the only good news I have seen from the Bluejackets,the GM is the one who needs to be replaced for all the lousy trades and deals he has made.

No comments: